SEO Friendly Web Design
Search engine optimisation (SEO) isn’t about shortcuts, tricks and deception. It’s about creating compelling content that people value and making Google understand that the content is worthy of a high ranking in their index. Content needs be shared, “liked”, endorsed and published across the web to be truly effective, but this doesn’t just happen. The companies that rank at the top of Google and Bing searches aren’t just lucky; they work at it. You need an SEO company which is capable of realising those ideas and implementing them cost-effectively. That’s where we come in.
Whether developing a new website, or re-designing an existing one, implementing “seo friendly” factors will greatly enhance the search engine visibility of your website. At Websites Reinvented, we always think of the following SEO factors whenever we work on a website:
- Keyword Research
- Based on your input and our research, we establish a set of relevant keywords that are used most often by Internet users searching for your product or service in the 3 major search engines: Google, Yahoo! and Bing. This includes a predetermined number of primary keywords as well as relevant secondary terms.
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Get the right content in tags that search engines look for especially, including new social media and directory meta tags. We use specialised tools for refining relevant keywords in meta tags.
- Content Revision
- Content is King. Existing content on your website is modified and revised to allow for the infusion of targeted primary keywords and related secondary terms.
- On-Page SEO
- This is a key factor in organic search results. We adjust the title tags, headers and meta tags of your current website to enhance visibility for optimized and targeted keywords.
- Social Media
- Align your Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube profiles and unify your online social media presence. We specialise in social media marketing.
- Off-Page SEO
- In-bound links are essential for achieving lasting gains in your site’s search engine ranking position. We target our efforts based on opportunities related to your business niche.
- Competition Analysis
- We use competitive analysis within your business niche to identify the factors responsible for their success. Using this information, we formulate a superior strategy for surpassing their keyword ranking positions for your keywords.
- Website Architecture
- A properly organized and formatted website is a key factor for enhancing your site’s visibility in the search engines, as well as to your visitors.
- Directory Submission
- In order to further increase your website’s visibility, we create custom business profiles with unique content and descriptions. These are then posted to search engines and relevant online directories.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing is the practice of using the marketing tools of the major search engines to market your business. Commonly known as Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising, it can be a waste of money if used improperly. Properly used, it can drive new clients to your website.
We successfully use PPC Advertising to drive relevant traffic to our clients. We can manage and maintain your account and provide weekly detailed reports.
Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is one of the hottest ways to promote your business. Over 75% of large corporations use social media to cultivate brand awareness, create buzz and build a loyal following.
Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, YouTube and more present companies and organizations with an unparalleled opportunity to truly connect with consumers. Unlike traditional marketing methods, social media marketing pulls consumers in and revolutionizes the way in which they interact with brands.
Reaping the benefits of social media marketing is much more than putting together a Facebook page. A strategic approach can have a direct impact on ROI. Through focused social media marketing plans, content creation, and social media campaigns on multiple platforms, our clients watch their fans and online businesses grow.
Websites Reinvented use targeted social media channels so your customers and prospects can engage in an exceptional brand experience.
Blog posts are crucial to businesses with the ability to generate more traffic than traditional websites. A blog brings customers to you, instead of you having to find them.
Blogs help you appear in search results, when you use your target keywords, and will grow your lead list to improve revenue. It can enhance your reputation, build a community and take control over your brand when you have an effective, regularly updated blog.
At Websites Reinvented, we help our clients devise and implement effective blogging systems and advise on SEO friendly content creation in terms of structure, language style and keyword relevance.
Email Marketing & Newsletters
Email Marketing delivers your brand message directly into the inbox of the consumer, driving consistent sales and fostering brand loyalty. Not only is email or newsletter marketing one of the most cost-effective tools in the digital marketing toolbox; it is also one of the most customizable.
Critical for ecommerce stores and online businesses for customer engagement, seasonal promotion and product launches, a focused email marketing strategy can greatly increase conversion and sales.
Websites Reinvented works hand-in-hand with clients to create effective email marketing programs that achieve results. We help our clients organically build email lists, design email templates and campaigns, staying up-to-date with current spam laws and campaign strategies.
Affiliate marketing is a powerful way to leverage the existing networks of partners by offering them incentives for promoting your products and services. Affiliate marketing strategies are ideal for software companies, hosting companies, consumer products companies and everything in-between.
At Websites Reinvented, we help our clients develop their affiliate marketing strategy, and evaluate the best affiliate marketing software for their business.