Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions, so please read these carefully before continuing.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this web site” means (and applies to) all (or parts of) the www.websre.com website; the www.websre.co.uk website; the www.websitesreinvented.com web site; the www.websitesreinvented.co.uk website; the www.websites-reinvented.com website; and the www.websites-reinvented.co.uk website.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked web site(s).
- These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute.
The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Websites Reinvented and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to this web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on this web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this web site.
Through this web site you are able to link to other web sites which are not under the control of Websites Reinvented. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep this web site up and running smoothly. However, Websites Reinvented takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the web site being temporarily (or permanently) unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This web site and its content is copyright © Websites Reinvented 2009 – 2017. All rights reserved. The following restrictions apply in relation to all (or parts) of the material on this web site. You may not copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), reproduce, broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except in the following ways:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal use only;
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this web site as the source of the material.
You may not remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this web site.
You may not, except with our expressed written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this web site. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
A selection of stock images were used from the ‘canstockphoto.com’ web site. Other images were used from their respective IT and software–related hardware and/or software web sites.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other (3rd party) web sites
This web site may contain links to other web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this web site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these Terms & Conditions. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.